Topic: Export a graphical plot to pdf file
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 12:15 AM

Kevin J. McCann

Re: Export a graphical plot to pdf file

I have not done this; however, I frequently print out entire notebooks
as PDF's, and they appear fine. You could do that and then cut and paste
the PDF version of the plot. Just a suggestion.

Kevin