Topic: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Replies: 48   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 2:24 PM

kirby urner

Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:

>> To me, Uncle Sam looks pretty seriously addicted
>
> To borrowing? The only people addicted to something relevant here are
> the ones who believe in the conservative fairy tale I talk about
> further below.

No, not to borrowing per se, it's what he does with the money that's
sick and twisted (idiotic, cuckoo).

I hope his creditors apply some "tough love" and insist on rehab, the
sooner the better.

Lets get those manias under control shall we? Maybe start with some
stronger STEM curricula?

Kirby

Date Subject Author
11/7/12
Read Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Wayne Bishop
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
[...]
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
[...]
Dave L. Renfro
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Domenico Rosa
11/12/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/13/12