Topic: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Replies: 48   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 2:24 PM

kirby urner

Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:
> You proved me right. You did not actually answer a single question I
> actually put to you in any useful way. That is, all your answers were
> just a beating around the bush.

Who said it's your job to interrogate me and that my job is to answer
ill-conceived yes/no questions of ignoramus vintage? I'm not a
president and you're not a journalist at my press conference. I don't
have to answer any of your questions if they don't interest me.

All I'm saying is your sanguine faith / superstition in "mathematical
economics" is not allowing you to think clearly and intelligently
about providing health services to a needy world.

In contrast to what I'm doing, which is actually quite substantive
compared to anything you've written in this thread so far.

I'm sketching real future prospects whereas you're talking about
numbers and money, like some DC-based cube farm policy wonk.

Between the two of us, I think I'm doing the useful work of
brainstorming a future, whereas you're parroting the way most USAers
think and talk: weak in STEM, close to incoherent about the future.

Kirby

Date Subject Author
11/7/12
Read Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Wayne Bishop
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/7/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/8/12
[...]
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/10/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
kirby urner
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Paul A. Tanner III
11/12/12
[...]
Dave L. Renfro
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Robert Hansen
11/9/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/11/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
Domenico Rosa
11/12/12
Read Re: Obama's win - good or bad for the US/the world?
GS Chandy
11/13/12