Topic: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific
Research - Response To Greeno

Replies: 12   Last Post: Nov 9, 2012 12:16 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno

Alain Schremmer posted Nov 9, 2012 7:25 AM:

> On Nov 8, 2012, at 4:47 AM, GS Chandy wrote:
>

> > Attached herewith s document that describes some
> tools that would
> > help us understand "CONTRIBUTIONS" in complex
> systems somewhat more
> > clearly and thereby avoid a great many of our
> conventional foncusions.
>
> I use Open Office and F5 does not run the
> presentation. For various
> reasons, I will not use Microsoft Power Point.
>
> Regards
> --schremmer

> * Archives at
> http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=184 *
> **********************

:
I've converted the document in question from .ppt to an Open Office document (.odp), and attached it herewith, which I hope will:

a) open satisfactorily for you (if I've done the whole quite complex process correctly); and
b) satisfy you.

Please let me know if this is properly readable by you.

Thanks for your continued interest.

GSC

Date Subject Author
11/7/12
Read Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific
Research - Response To Greeno
Richard Hake
11/7/12
Read Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno
Alain Schremmer
11/8/12
Read Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno
GS Chandy
11/8/12
Read Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno
He, Jing Yun
11/8/12
Read Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno
Alain Schremmer
11/8/12
Read Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno
He, Jing Yun
11/8/12
Read RE: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno
Blustein, Bonnie
11/9/12
Read Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno
Alain Schremmer
11/9/12
Read Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno
Alain Schremmer
11/8/12
Read Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific Research - Response To Greeno
Clyde Greeno @ MALEI
11/9/12