Topic: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific
Research - Response To Greeno

Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 9, 2012 7:31 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Necessary and Sufficient Conditions For Genuine Scientific
Research - Response To Greeno

Robert Hansen posted Nov 9, 2012 9:55 PM:

> On Nov 9, 2012, at 10:55 AM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I guess you "Recognize the fraud for what it is and
> take appropriate measures to avoid it" by perpetually
> shouting "PUT THE EDUCATIONAL MAFIA IN JAIL!" and
> "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!" - and then
> failing to put even a single alleged member of this
> infamous 'Education Mafia' in jail and failing to do
> any of the other, i.e. "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF
> EDUCATION!"

> > And you have "recognize(d) the world for what it

> is" by participating in that futile shouting?
>
> Have you seen me post any of these phrases, ever? I
> agree with the sentiment though.

I did not claim that you had posted any of those famous phrases. In another message (perhaps at another thread) I did write, as you admit above, that you had implicitly agreed with these sentiments.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!" - and with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that the EASY way to avoid such awful tedium is to refrain from opening any messages that are purported to originate from GSC)