Topic: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college

Replies: 13   Last Post: Nov 11, 2012 1:18 AM

Tom Potter

Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college

"Michael Stemper" <mstemper@walkabout.empros.com> wrote in message
> In article <dG%ms.15263$h94.7821@newsfe02.iad>, "Tom Potter"
> <tdp1001@yahoo.com> writes:

>>"Sam Wormley" <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> All iDevices have recording capability... I use mine often.
>
>>I saw an interesting show on China TV
>>that showed similar devices being used
>>to find out what bears did in the woods.

> I think that most people know what a bear does in the woods, and it's
> not really something that most of us would want to watch on TV.
>
> --
> Michael F. Stemper
> #include <Standard_Disclaimer>
> "Writing about jazz is like dancing about architecture" - Thelonious Monk

Just today, I saw a video on TV
showing yaks in Tibet doing in the grass,
what bears do in the woods,

and it showed Tibetans going around picking up the
stuff that the yaks did,
and using it to cook their food.

Regarding my comments about using the spycam to record voice notes,
( Which my pal Michael F. Stemper deleted. )

I might mention that I use the free "Eusing" video convertor to
batch convert the video files to mp3 files,
then I batch merge the mp3 files using a tiny, free, file-merge program
"af7".
I then load the resultant file into the free "Wavepad" sound editor
to clean up and listen to the audio, and make written notes.

--
Tom Potter
http://tom-potter.tel

Date Subject Author
11/8/12
Read why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
CWatters
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
Sam Wormley
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Helmut Wabnig
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Michael Stemper
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
HVAC
11/11/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a lecture at college
Tom Potter
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
CWatters
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
11/8/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record a
lecture at college
mark.n.mcallister
11/9/12
Read Re: why no iphone or ipad with a built in tape-recorder to record
a lecture at college
W. Dale Hall