Topic: SONNTAG! Symmetries of Nature 'n' Truth about Gravity(& Planck Units).
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 27, 2013 11:40 AM

haroldj.l.jones@gmail.com

Re: SONNTAG! Symmetries of Nature 'n' Truth about Gravity(& Planck Units).

On Saturday, November 10, 2012 5:45:30 PM UTC, Wally W. wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 09:42:42 -0800 (PST), haroldj.l.jones@gmail.com
>
> wrote:
>

> Something with no structure. It was too difficult to read as a single
>
> block of text.
>

> You might be better able to critique your own ideas if you wrote them
>
> with more structure.

In what context are you using the word structure? And, given the content of the
text and given the thorough subject research involved, how would you present the package? For instance, how would you go about explaining the phenomenon of
opposite masses where Compton metrics matches the opposite's Schwarzschild?
And how would you explain the phenomenon of M/m, the ratio of proton opposites,
differentiated by (x)? And while you're at it, could you put the rest of the text into a more touchy-feely vernacular and make it more enjoyable reading?
Thank you for your time and concern, I am with you all the way.