Topic: lines in Euclidean geometry intersect sometimes in points, sometimes
in empty-space #1266 Correcting Math 3rd ed

Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 11, 2012 1:58 AM

Bacle H

Re: some posters think sci.math is a chat room

On Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:10:53 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Nov 10, 5:30 pm, Frederick Williams <freddywilli...@btinternet.com>
>
> wrote:
>

> > Yes it did.
>

> You have to learn how to stop making sick useless posts.

Hey, asshole: how about your post:

http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2413807

Is that a useful post, you hypocritical ASSHOLE?

> If you were my employee in a company, I would fire you on the spot for
>
> such a post.

It is just-about impossible to work for your company, when , at best,

you worked a sa dishwasher, and , after 60+ years of a useless life, you

have no skills whatsoever, let alone the skills to run a company.

> Every post to sci.math should have some information content,

Just like:

http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2413807 , right?

not your

> silly little opinion. The sci. newsgroups should not be a chat room
>
> for immature posters.

http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2413807

Not be facebook or some twitter droll.

> So grow up before posting to sci.math

learn some math, before posting in sci.math