Topic: mental block in coordinate writing
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 11, 2012 7:51 PM

adamk

Re: The trap is up, and plutonium lied again.

> On Nov 10, 10:23 pm, "Jesse F. Hughes"
> <je...@phiwumbda.org> wrote:

> > Archimedes Plutonium
> <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> writes:

<snip>

> Maybe I grew up in a more ethical and moral school
> training

Really? It doesn't seem to have influenced you much.

where a
> professor of a college or university could never get
> away with the
> hatred foisted on other people that Jesse Hughes
> foists.

Apparently you did not grow in a time where they taught

neither grammar nor basic writing. Nor mathematics, nor...