Topic: plutonium Repeatedly offers his/her Opinion. Why?
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Bacle H

plutonium Repeatedly offers his/her Opinion. Why?

plutonium wrote, in part:

<snip>

Alright, Frederick, I would not fire you, but scolded you for wasting

> a post that had three words of a reply.

Again, plutonium: yours is an opinion of someone who:

1)Has never had a job other than as a dishwasher, let alone an academic job.

2)Has no advanced degrees.

3)Has not had papers published in neither a school paper, an industry journal,

let alone a peer-reviewed journal.

4)Has no ethics.

So your opinion is , really, of little import to anyone, as there is zero

evidence that you have any worth whatsoever.

> If you have something to say in science, say it so that it has some
>
> content worth reading.

Like this, e.g:

http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2413807

(courtesy of adamk)

> Your above is a worthwhile reply for it has content and meaning.

Which is more than one can say about ** all your posts put together**

So

> you should improve on your posts to sci newsgroups by filling in more
>
> content and meaning that gives the other person something to respond
>
> to.
>

> Now as for your above, I do not believe Old Math ever considered lines
>
> with holes in them

Wrong as usual.

and that the intersection maybe empty space. At

> least I never saw anyone with writings to that idea.

Not knowing has never stopped you from commenting -- on the contrary, actually.

>But I never took
>
> a course in Discrete Math, for perhaps someone in math did start the
>
> idea of lines as successive numbers and empty space between.

Big mouth, a lot of talk, before doing any serious research -- this is

yet another reason why your opinion matters so little to , well, anyone.

Question: has anyone ever actually _asked_ for your opinion?

I mean, I'm curious, since you offer your opinion so freely to anyone,

you must , for some reason unknown to me, believe someone, anyone cares

about what you have to say. Would you explain what makes you think anyone

does care about your opinion?

> Of course in Physics that is the normal thought because of quantum
>
> mechanics, but in mathematics the norm is absolute continuity.

Here you embarrass yourself again, and show, yet again, that you have

no idea of what you're talking about, yet you make these categorical

statements before , if ever, bothering to inform yourself.