Drexel dragonThe Math ForumDonate to the Math Forum



Search All of the Math Forum:

Views expressed in these public forums are not endorsed by Drexel University or The Math Forum.


Math Forum » Discussions » sci.math.* » sci.math.independent

Topic: Trapping An Electron
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 7:21 AM

Advanced Search

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List Jump to Tree View Jump to Tree View   Messages: [ Previous | Next ]
nuny@bid.ness

Posts: 223
Registered: 2/25/07
Re: Trapping An Electron
Posted: Nov 12, 2012 6:34 PM
  Click to see the message monospaced in plain text Plain Text   Click to reply to this topic Reply

On Nov 12, 2:40 pm, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am under trapping an electron purple orange... (This is 'SANCTION
> SPOT SANCTION' Day)...


Poor Spot.

> (A good job given all the hard work
> involved...) Well, in the final analysis, the purpose of it is to
> control flux trapped in windowless facilities in the semiconductor
> industry but I don't think it works very well given that it eludes me
> how they monitor the flux that employees bring in with them that is
> not so trapped inside of their brains... 3 is black and so Bill says
>
> 4|4 goes from green to black
>
> pi-(greek symbol for pi) is the trisection of pi
> (cue,clue,?)
> [SHIFT]1234567890
>
> 5|5 is (V-Town,V-Burg,?)
>
> and I have to do what Queen Elizabeth says to retain 'Lionheart'...
> ('k?... can I post my stuff now given 'BACKLOAD'?
>
> Barbara Walters is the loudest one, ergo, volume control... PRESERVE
> SILENT CERN leads to stone atenuation issues.
>
> Nash says sink or well... Ben Taub says BOTH.
>
> The real reason the media hates the KKK is because the KKK objectify
> honor... I objectify logic because logic is passe... Regardless of
> that fact, logic is the style I favor... I am under philosophy... My
> relationship with philosophy is that I'm altruistic by protecting
> philosophy from higher academe and philosophy is brutally contemptuous
> of me for the favor I'm doing for them.  If I knew what was good for
> me I would turn into a block of ice every time philosophy glances in
> my direction. I'm inclined to do favors for the KKK every time they
> ask me for one... Between the KKK and myself, clairvoyance is
> objectified given the implications of clairvoyance... Understanding
> the implications of clairvoyance is something the KKK is better at
> than Hilary Clinton... I understand the implications of
> clairvoyance... Psychiatry's pea sized ball of shit they call a brain
> obviously doesn't. Psychiatry's three player game is obviously enough,
> patient, orderly, and shrink... Psychitry's four player game is,
> obviously enough, patient, orderly, shrink, and hyperdermic needle...
> Queen Elizabeth's three player game is 'Who is more sadistic? Russia,
> France, or Queen Elizabeth? Ans: Elizabeth wins every time and that
> does help...
>
> IRON MAIDEN, Hilary Enter, Close Door
>
> I'm under John Nash's authorship of the three player game given lie
> detector test theory but it shouldn't be a sore provocation to him.
> Vietnamese seem to sanction KKK... 1st day was V-Town day... 2nd day
> was Stephen King and/or KKK?... 3rd day was supercomputer day... The
> KKK doesn't do me any favors since they are a lever Hilary Clinton
> uses to make herself seem cuddly... (I'm drowning in brown... TURN
> NINTY CHECK FOR SPACE INSERT WOOD...) I'm under my previous iteration
> of my objectification of the Vietnamese brain because of Hilary. The
> Vietnamese want to claim that since I'm not a war veteran, I have no
> honor... What I claim is that John McCain and I share the scent of war
> and since you can't objectify and sanction honor away from me, the KKK
> objectify honor in America... I'm not supposed to care about the FCC
> and transmission towers, Vietnamese, so what is your point? Obviously
> enough, if you want the FCC under your purview, then I'm not standing
> in the way of progress.


This guy makes Kibo look non-wacky.


Dr. HotSalt



Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in this topic.

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

© Drexel University 1994-2014. All Rights Reserved.
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.