Topic: ImageCapture::caminuse: Camera is already in use by
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 15, 2012 4:05 AM

locometro, INMETRO/UFRJ, Brasil - RJ

Re: ImageCapture::caminuse: Camera is already in use by

Em ter=E7a-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012 03h15min07s UTC-2, Ernst H.K. Stelzer escreveu:
> Check http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questions/2148/release-the-web-camera-after-using-currentimage
>

> Which says:
>

> "To turn the camera off you could use the undocumented function IMAQ`StopCamera[]. Similarly IMAQ`StartCamera[] will turn it back on again."
>

> and might solve your problem.
>

> Sincerely
>

> E. Stelzer

Hi Ernst!

Thanks!

I had seen your blog , but not pay enough attention!

I'll try your suggestion,

but another doubt pops up...is that comand only for webcams built in?

Salute!