Replies: 108   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:25 AM

Wally W.

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 14:22:45 -0600, Will Janoschka wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:59:54, Wally W. <ww84wa@aim.com> wrote:

>> >In retrospect, this is just as puerile as the old "I will show you something
>> >that no one has ever seen before and will never see again." canard where
>> >someone cracks open a nut and eats it.

>> One would hope not to see it again.
>>

>Yes, but do you deny replay? Why? No zero probility ever, even if
>"al!" orther
>probilities sum to >1.0000 (rare)!

Projectile vomiting comes to mind.

The other route is more usual and typically more private.

In the latter case, some digested atoms could wind up in the face of
the consumer. It may not be bad to see a portion of the eaten nut
again.

Date Subject Author
Sam Wormley
manontheclaphamomnibus
[...]