Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 19, 2012 4:27 PM

bjacoby@iwaynet.net

Re: OT: Stephen Fry does something no human has ever done before

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 19:29:28 +0000, jimp wrote:

> At a real university with separate physics, mathematics, and English
> departments like every other university on the planet.
>
> Where did you learn your Pidgin English?

Well, OK, jimp, but where I come from if it didn't have a real (American)
Football team, you ain't shit. And what is that stupid game they play
all over the rest of the world that they mistakenly call "football"?