Topic: problem in reading video using mmreader
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 22, 2012 12:08 PM

Justin Ashmall

Re: problem in reading video using mmreader

"chitesh dewangan" wrote in message <k8ll5r$i17$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> can anyone help me in reading video files of any size using mmreader.....and mmreader is also not able to read a file from demos of MATLAB like SampleVideo and viptrain.....

It's always best to say what you've tried and what went wrong.

That said, check the help on mmreader. In my version is says, "mmreader will be removed in a future release. Use VIDEOREADER instead."

Justin