Topic: Chapt13.4.05 Maxwell Equations with Magnetic Monopoles gives charge,
mass, spin #1029 New Physics #1149 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 25, 2012 1:02 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Let us see how spin rest-mass speed are begot from Maxwell Equations
Chapt13.4.05 spin #1030 New Physics #1150 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Nov 24, 9:59 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Earlier today I started a post saying this much:
>

> >If you look at magnetic monopoles under Wikipedia they >show the Maxwell Equations fully symmetrical with >monopoles. What that does is gives physics the creation of >mass and speed within the Faraday and Ampere laws. >Before, we knew the Gauss laws as static laws and the >Faraday and Ampere laws as dynamic laws.
> >Monopoles give rise to both mass and speed.
> >Archimedes Plutonium

> What I wanted to convey was the idea that the Maxwell Equations
> themselves, the 4 symmetrical Maxwell Equations with the Magnetic
> Monopoles gives meaning to the primitive concepts of charge in the two
> Gauss's laws, and even the concept of Double Transverse Waves over
> that of Single Transverse Waves.
>
> Then, because of the other two laws of Faraday's Law and the Ampere
> law in the symmetrical Maxwell Equations that those two laws, the
> dynamic laws not the static laws of Gauss's laws, that those two laws
> give rise to the creation of the rest mass of particles and to the
> speed of particles, and spin.
>
> So charge is created from Gauss's two laws in the symmetrical Maxwell
> Equations and then the two dynamic laws of Faraday and Ampere, they
> give rise and existence to rest mass and speed and spin.
>
> In Old Physics, they gave a rough description of Static laws of
> Maxwell versus Dynamic laws of Maxwell. In New Physics, the charge of
> physics comes from Gauss's laws, and the rest-mass, speed and spin
> come from Faraday and Ampere laws.
>
> In a previous post I mentioned the fakery of the Higgs boson in Old
> Physics, but there is one salvageable part of the Higgs boson
> nonsense. There is salvageable the idea that rest-mass comes into
> existence due to the laws of physics. Of course not from a fake
> crankery of a Higgs mechanism, but rather, rest mass comes into
> existence due to the Maxwell Equations, due to the Faraday law and the
> Ampere/Maxwell law with magnetic monopoles. The Maxwell Equations
> require a rest-mass exists of particles in order to have those two
> Maxwell laws of physics.
>
> In Old Physics, they made a silly dreaming up of a mechanism to
> account for rest-mass. In New Physics, we rely only on the Maxwell
> Equations to derive rest-mass.
>
> Now it is the Ampere law in the fact that parallel currents attract
> that gives us **electron-structure** and the chemical bonds of
> Chemistry is the Ampere law. The Ampere law gives us the **spin** of
> particles. Now whether it is the Ampere law that gives us the rest-
> mass or whether it requires the Faraday law also to give us rest-mass
> is not known to me yet. But I will keep pursuing this lead.

Alright, the easiest one to derive from the Maxwell Equations with
Magnetic Monopoles is that of spin, because spin of a particle becomes
merely the Ampere law of parallel currents yield an attraction force.
That is the two electrons of a suborbital in Hund's rule sharing that
suborbital because they have opposite spins which means they are
moving in parallel motion and thus attracting one another and that
attraction is able to overcome their Coulomb repulsion for one
another.

So Spin in Atomic Physics is merely the Ampere law in action.

Now charge of particles in physics is a property of particles whereas
spin is the Ampere law in action. But Charge is existing in a particle
and charge is described by the Gauss's laws. Charge can be also
described as algebraic as the inverse square law or as geometrical as
a geometry of elliptic or hyperbolic or Euclidean flat plane. In
essence, charge is geometry and there are only three possible types of
geometry so there are only three possible types of charge-- -1, 0, +1.

Because charge is only three possible types, a smart physicist of the
20th century should have realized that spin can only come in three
types-- -1/2, 0, +1/2. But the 20th century had no real smart
physicists to discover that.

But let us derive speed and rest-mass from the Maxwell Equations. Both
speed and rest-mass are not fundamental properties but are due to the
Faraday law.

Now I am not able to tell you how much of a factor the magnetic
monopoles in the Faraday law of its magnetic current density plays on
the rest-mass or speed. What I am able to tell is how rest-mass and
speed come into existence for the proton and electron.

The Faraday law is a moving bar magnet thrust through a closed loop
wire produces a electric current of electrons in motion, or protons in
motion. The electrons/protons have speed as given by the speed of the
motion of the bar magnet.
The faster the bar magnet, the faster the electron/proton speed. So
here we see that an electron or proton had no speed in the wire until
the speed of the bar magnet created the speed in the electron/proton.

Spin is a result of the Ampere law, and speed of a particle is a
result of the Faraday law.

Rest-mass is a bit more difficult but it also comes as a result of the
Faraday law. Why is the electron about 2000 times lighter in mass than
the proton? It is because of Faraday's law, that the electron is 2000
times more prone to motion as an electric current of electrons than as
a proton current.

Let me leave it at that for the moment and see if I can make more
clarity.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper archiving
of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts in ?archive
form is seen here:http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium