Topic: Camel problem
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 28, 2012 9:42 AM

justlooking for someone else

Re: Camel problem

On 27 Nov 2012 20:20:50 -0500, briang@panix.com (Brian Gordon) wrote:

>This sounds suspiciously like another famous -- and analyzed -- problem, with
>a convoy of trucks trying to deliver gas across a dessert. Maybe you can
>search for that and its solutions?

brian, you are correct, my friend. it was in a book by martin gardner
titled "my best mathematical and logic puzzles" and it had references
to two similar problems called the "the jeep problem" and "crossing
the desert" problem. geez, you guys are good. thank you for pointing
me to that problem. I reserved that book at the local lib. Seems to
be a collection of great analytical problems. appreciated.