Topic: uiputfile equivalent
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 28, 2012 12:59 PM

Justin Ashmall

Re: uiputfile equivalent

"Leah " <lnunez@clemson.edu> wrote in message <k95h88$5uj$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I am doing some image processing and creating a long list of matrices that I need to be able to export as .csv files. Currently I am using uiputfile for all of them but it is cumbersome for the user to keep hitting save. Is there a way to suppress the popup after the first matrix variable has been saved in the folder and automatically save the rest of the variables to that same folder? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Without you posting some code to show what you're doing, it's tricky to say.

But it sounds to me like you could use uigetdir to select a directory once, then loop thorough the matrices, and for each build an individual filename and save?

Date Subject Author
11/28/12
Read uiputfile equivalent
Leah