Topic: A question of orders of magnitude
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 4:21 AM

Frederick Williams

Re: A question of orders of magnitude

Olumide wrote:

> On 1 Dec, 20:36, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> > What is not clear about applying my test?
>
> Sorry but I still don't understand how to derive the factors R_1 = 2
> and R_2 = 20.

Hence my question "What is the author trying to achieve?" posted on Sat
at 16:19. R_1 and R_2 do the job, but what the job _is_ is something
that you will find (let's hope) in what you're reading.