Topic: integer Vs floating point efficiency?
Replies: 13   Last Post: Dec 5, 2012 8:41 PM

Rui Maciel

Re: integer Vs floating point efficiency?

Gordon Sande wrote:

> Which is why it is unfortunate that you chose to snip the parts about
> memory usage and costs. That is often the most important part of modern
> good practices.

You don't understand. I'm talking about the same memory usage. In the post
you just replied to, I referred specifically to C's double and long int data
types, which both take 64 bit. Your reference to memory usage is
irrelevant, if we are comparing the exact same memory demands.

Rui Maciel