Topic: Unfortunate Side Effect of Upgrading to Mathematica v9
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 3:39 AM

George Woodrow III

Re: Unfortunate Side Effect of Upgrading to Mathematica v9

I just checked, and the .nb files open correctly in Mathematica. You may have an anomaly peculiar to your system.

I did not check, but I am sure that the .m files will still want to open in Xcode if you double click the file icon.

george