Topic: Some parameters in GA
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 1, 2013 2:19 AM

Sata

Re: Some parameters in GA

Hi Alan,

I appreciate your reply. However, after reading the documentations, I am still in doubt about those questions I asked. It would be good if you can try to explain each of my questions. I am sure, with your answers, I will be much clearer. TQ.