Topic: Default font in Mathematica 9
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 4:09 AM

Brendan Godfrey

Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

Raul,
Thanks for your response. As additional information, the change
occurred in the Output cells. Further, I am using the Creative/Natural
Color stylesheet. Interestingly, I now see that my Output cells were in
Traditional Form but now are in Standard Form. Please share with me any
insights you obtain from Wolfram tech support, and I shall do the same.
Brendan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ra=C3=BAl Mart=C3=ADnez [mailto:rm.tech@mac.com]
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 7:22 AM
To: Brendan Godfrey
Cc: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
Subject: Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

I have been trying to figure this out, to no avail. I am annoyed that
my existing notebooks that used the default style sheet had the font
changed from times to courier.

I called wolfram tech support but don't have an answer yet. Meanwhile, I
solved my problem by importing default and core style sheets from a
previous version. It works.

Ra=C3=BAl

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 3, 2012, at 1:02 AM, Brendan Godfrey <brendan.godfrey@ieee.org>
wrote:

> Mathematica 8 had Times as its default font. Mathematica 9 uses
Courier. How do I change it back to Times? Thanks.