Topic: Default font in Mathematica 9
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 4:09 AM

R Martinez

Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

I have been trying to figure this out, to no avail. I am annoyed that my existing notebooks that used the default style sheet had the font changed from times to courier.

I called wolfram tech support but don't have an answer yet. Meanwhile, I solved my problem by importing default and core style sheets from a previous version. It works.

Ra=C3=BAl

Sent from my iPad