Topic: Assign a value to a specific matrix location
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 10:02 AM

Matt

Re: Assign a value to a specific matrix location

Thank you for your message !

I need to use assignin because I am using a GUI and therefore if I want the value entered in the GUI to be used in my script, I need to evalin then, and prior to that I need to assignin them in the workspace.

Is there another way to do this ?

Cheers :-)