Topic: function and role of photon and neutrino and they are related
particles Chapt13.4091 Review of DTW theory #1067 New Physics #1187 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 4:43 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

proton is different than electron for Maxwell Equations Chapt13.4091
Review of DTW theory #1068 New Physics #1188 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Dec 7, 12:39 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, I did some due diligence and looked up the range of energy in
> eV of the neutrino and the photon
> and discovered to my admiration that they track one another. Now
> although the lowest radio wave energy is about 10^-9 eV it is
> difficult to observe neutrinos at that low energy but the usual energy
> of a neutrino is
> about 10^-4 eV.

(snipped)

The Double Transverse Wave theory is too important to leave for the
future 6th edition of this book and I need to solve the key problems
in this 5th edition. So it looks as though I may have to spend another
month on this DTW and perhaps more than 50 more posts.

I am making progress, although the difficulties seem to be
horrendously large. The worst problem is the gap between forming a
electron to forming a proton.

But there maybe some relief on that gap, in that perhaps the Double
Transverse Wave theory applies only to the neutrino and photon and
electron.

I have not yet put the question to the Maxwell Equations about the
proton and positive charged particles such as the proton as to why the
proton omission in the Maxwell Equations.

Maybe the proton really does have rest mass, whereas the neutrino,
photon and electron is all kinetic energy and we only think or impose
a bogus rest-mass to the electron.

As I said earlier, when in trouble with physics, the only true answer
lies within the Maxwell Equations, because all of physics is the
Maxwell Equations.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts?in
archive form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium