Topic: Action-Reaction: The Atheists VS The Religious
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 8, 2012 12:29 AM

jdawe

Action-Reaction: The Atheists VS The Religious

Alright, I want to have a quick word about atheism and religion, first
I just want to repost something I said earlier this week in reply to
someone any case anybody missed it because it provides good foundation
for understanding: The Atheists VS The Religious.

On Dec 6, 7:29 pm, jdawe <mrjd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 6, 6:03 am, "DonH" <donlhumphr...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> In a Static universe (as compared to our Dynamic one), where nothing
> changed, it would have Duration, but would it have Time - if Time is defined
> as measurement of Duration?

Look at the hands of an old clock rotating around they represent your
dynamic universe.

Now, take a pen and draw a micro 'point' right in the center of the
clock.

This is your static universe.

Our dynamic universe revolves around this static universe.

The micro point has 0 dimensions therefore impossible to tell the time
on the clock!

----------------------

Ever wondered why there is no zero written on a clockface? Only 1 -
12 ?

Static - Variable

Centrepoint - Circumference

Zero - NonZero

The Circumference can only have variable non-zero values.

The Centrepoint is static and always equals 0.

The Centrepoint on a clock is where the zero is located!

---------------------

It's a good place in the centre. Absolutely safe. Eye of the storm.
Change is chaos and dynamically revolves around this eye.

I suppose you can imagine the centrepoint as being a heavenly place.
And everything revolving around as being hell.

heaven - hell

Too bad we are all located in the dynamic revolving hell part of the
universe and not the centrepoint heaven!

0 time also implies Instantaneous travel.

Forget circumference lightspeed because at the centrepoint you get
Godspeed!

Okay, so now looking at:

Atheist Vs Religious

An atheist has ZERO belief in a God. This value is a constant, if they
change and have just a little bit of belief then they no longer are an
atheist.

This is in contrast to the religious who have a variable degree of
belief. Some believe more than others but they all believe to a
certain extent.

So, whilst an atheist disbelief is a constant value, the beliefs of
the religious are a variable degree relative to absolute disbelief.

Atheist - Religious

Constant - Variable

Absolute - Relative

Zero - Nonzero

Centrepoint - Perimeter

Ok, now using the clock visualisation.

The centrepoint of the clock is the only place that has absolute ZERO
beliefs.

Atheist = Constant = Absolute = Zero = Centrepoint

Static - Dynamic

Linear - Curvature

Rest - Motion

Death - Life

Because Life = Dynamic = Curved = Motion it can NEVER reach the
centrepoint it keeps rotating around that point. It would need to have
a 0 degree curve to make it in there.

Zero - Nonzero

Linear - Curvature

Impossible - Possible

Heaven - Hell

God - Devil

In - Out

Centrepoint - Perimeter

Because we are all located OUT around the dynamically rotating HELL
part of the universe and not IN the static centrepoint HEAVEN we ALL
have some degree of belief about that CENTREPOINT.

Innocent - Guilty

Constant - Variable

Yes, we are all guilty to a varying degree. We are all guilty devils.
You are only absolutely innocent if you are located in the
centrepoint.

Love - Hate

Atheist - Religious

Disbelief - Belief

Safe - Dangerous

Centrepoint - Perimeter

It is absolutely safe at the centrepoint. Safe from the Religious
hatred that revolves are it.

This is in contrast to the centrepoint which is PASSIVE because it
doesn't ACTIVELY preach hate means it sits still in absolute love.

Passive - Active

Atheist - Religious

So,

Atheist = Passive.

Religious = Active.

Don't be fooled by people ACTIVELY claiming to be atheists. They are
claiming to be GOD. Only at the centrepoint can there be PASSIVE
ABSOLUTE DISBELIEF 0 constant.

Illusion - Reality

Centrepoint - Perimeter

The centrepoint is just an illusion however we all dream and have our
beliefs of what it would be like to make it to the centre. It would be
Absolute Heaven where everything would be perfect.