Topic: spammers in sci.physics like BroilJab, Kevin, HVAC, Sam Wormley
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 9:56 PM

Marvin the Martian

Re: spammers in sci.physics like BroilJab, Kevin, HVAC, Sam Wormley

On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 23:20:07 -0800, 1treePetrifiedForestLane wrote:

> have you ever compared your quantum of postings per period,
> with any of these spammers?
>
> not that I disagree about any particular ones!
>

>> The old classic of Poster Hogs was the "Solutions Manuals" which they
>> cared less about selling manuals and more about bumping off all
>> worthwhile posts.

Back off, dude. Archimedes Plutonium is a sci.physics legend. I remember
when he was just "Ludwig" Plutonium, and he dates back to the early days
of usenet.

This just isn't sci.physics without him.