Topic: difference between the neutrino and photon Chapt13.4091 Review of DTW
theory #1070 New Physics #1190 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 8, 2012 3:21 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

open question of the electron rest-mass Chapt13.4091 Review of DTW
theory #1071 New Physics #1191 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Dec 8, 1:59 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Let us assign a monopole with charge energy of
> 1eV. That is not an altogether random assignment but based on the idea
> that a neutrino is thought to have a tiny rest-mass (which I think is
> phony baloney) but that 2eV is plausible even for fake physics.
>
> By using 1M equal to 1eV of charge energy, a typical electron would be
> this:
>
> ?               0.5*10^6M-  = 1E-
> ? 0.3*10^6M-               0.3*10^6M+
>
> So we have 1M = 1 eV regardless if it is - or + charge.
> And we also have that 1E- = 0.5*10^6M- which means that there are
> 0.5*10^6
> magnetic monopoles with one more negative charge than otherwise would
> have
> neutral charge.
> A more primitive electron would be this:
>      1E-
> 1M-  1M+
>
> Now to turn the above into a photon we simply add a E+ to occupy the
> 4th vertex
>                0.5*10^6M-  = 1E-
> 0.3*10^6M-          0.3*10^6M+
>               0.5*10^6M+  = 1E+
> A more primitive photon would be this:
>      2E-
> 2M-   2M+
>       2E+
> or this:
>
>      2E-
> 4M-   4M+
>       2E+
> Now the reason it is a photon is because all 4 vertices are
> symmetrical along the y and z axis and the speed of the particle is
> along the x-axis which is one constant speed of light due to
> destructive interference.
>
> The electron gets close to the speed of light but due to its
> asymmetry, 3 vertices or imbalances along the y and z axis, it has no
> complete and perfect destructive interference.
>
> Now the neutrino is similar to the photon and a primitive neutrino is
> this:
>      1E-
> 1M-   1M+
>       1E+
> or another primitive neutrino is this:
>      3E-
> 3M-   3M+
>       3E+
> Both photons and neutrinos cancel in destructive interference of their
> E and M fields leaving the particle to travel at the speed of light
> constant. The only difference between the neutrino and photon is that
> the photon has even-numbered charges and the neutrino has odd-numbered
> charges so that when the neutron decays into a proton, electron and
> neutrino, the only particle to satisfy that decay mode is a particle
> with odd number of charges of magnetic monopoles.
>
> So the only difference between a photon and neutrino, is the photon
> has even numbered magnetic monopoles and neutrinos have odd numbered
> magnetic monopoles. We see much of this occurring in chemistry where
> the even numbered elements are far different in structure and
> properties than the odd numbered chemical elements.

I am coming to the considered opinion that the electron really does
not have any rest mass and the reason I say that is because if you
look at the range of kinetic energy values of the neutrino and photon
they have almost identical ranges of 10^-4 eV to 10MeV and the
electron is alleged a rest-mass of 0.5MeV and where 1 gamma ray can
produce a electron and positron in pair production. It is as if these
three particles are only slightly different from one another and
interchangeable upon certain conditions. So these three particles seem
to stand apart from the proton which can indisputably be assigned a
rest-mass of 938 MeV.

So if we define rest-mass as the x-axis a curved arc that 938*10^6 M
would form a sphere rather than a straight line to infinite flat plane
geometry. So that rest-mass is a measure of magnetic monopoles forming
a sphere, a tiny sphere, then we cannot say that the electron has rest-
mass. We would say a electron behaves more like a photon or neutrino
that travels in a straight line although a tiny arc or bend in the
line, whereas the proton forms a sphere that the monopoles travel
around and around that closed sphere.

Now I have never seen muons nor tau in bubble chambers and whether
they have a huge arc bend in their trajectory compared to the
electron, or even the proton. But I am thinking that the tau and muon
do not last long on the Bubble Chamber track and that they are less
bent arcs than is the proton arc.

Mind you, I am not taking sides on the electron and leaving it open as
to whether it has rest-mass or does not have rest-mass. I am weighing
the facts that photons and neutrinos and electrons all have about the
same propensity for very fast speeds and photons produce electrons,
that the issue of rest mass for the electron is really an open
question.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper
archiving of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts?in
archive form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium