Topic: Wormley as a abusive poster Re: physicists have split a single
photon into a pair of daughter photons and then...

Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 9:40 PM

adamk

Re: Wormley as a abusive poster Re: physicists have split a single photon into a pair of daughter photons and then...

> Wormley could not even tell you how many photons
> comprise a gamma ray
> burst, yet he agrees with some Captain Kangaroo
> researchers
> publication of handling a single photon.

He has his own personal views of physics and mathematics, just like you do; why is it o.k for you to disagree with the standard theories, but not o.k., for wormley to do so?

> There are many, and most people who do physics are
> stigmatized by
> "what is published is 100% true"

I'm willing to bet good money that you just made this up, and you have no data to support this claim--no surprise, as most of your statements fall in the category of "strong opinion", and have nothing solid to support them.

> A more healthy attitude towards published material is
> that 50% is
> true ?and the other 50% is hockey puck.

Why? Why not 60-40 , or 80-20?

> Let us vote to decrease the amount of spam posting by
> Wormley to the
> sci.physics newsboard.

Sure; I agree, if we can vote to decrease _YOUR_ spam posts on physics , anthropology and garbage math topics here in sci.math. Deal?

> He makes blizzards and blizzards of posts, of one
> liners linked to
> another site.

You do the same, only you do many-liners of garbage.

He does this (probably a computer
> program at Iowa State
> U.) not for the physics involv
> page of sci.physics and to throw the posts of others
> onto the later
> pages.
> So we need a New RULE in the science newsgroup to
> prevent poster
> hoggs ?from filling up the board, just to throw other
> posters to far
> flung ?pages.
> A rule that in 24 hour periods, a poster cannot have
> more than say 3,
> or 4 or 5 posts.
> So Wormley can consolidate his mountain blizzard of
> 100 posts of 1
> liners into just 5 posts.
> I have been on Usenet since 1993, and in those 20
> years, I averaged
> about 3 posts per day, some days I had maybe 5 others
> I had 1. Some
> weeks I had 0. When on vacation, I had 0.
> We cannot have a poster, with various fake names
> submitting 50 or 100
> one liner posts can crowd out other posters who
> really have something
> new to say about physics.
> Maybe the reason sci.math is working so well with New
> Google
> Newsgroups is because they had already sought for a
> moderator or
> panel ?of moderators to weed out the abuse, but that
> sci.physics has
> no ?moderator as of yet.
> And if sci.physics does eventually find a moderator
> or panel, they
> should consider posters like Sam Wormley who fill up
> the board with
> one liner nonsense, not so much to do physics, but to
> bury those he/
> it ?despises.
> AP

Why are you posting here on SCI.MATH on issues that only concern SCI.PHYSICS? Do sci.physics posts belong in sci.math?

As usual, you come off as a disingenuous , self-serving hypocrite.