Topic: Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]

Robert Hansen posted Dec 9, 2012 5:35 AM:

> On Dec 8, 2012, at 3:00 PM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > If Kirby's wealth and its origins is a matter of
> special interest to you, I'd advise you to ask him
> for yourself (assuming it is any of your business, of
> course). Kindly do not suggest that I should do the
> asking.
>
> You brought the subject up, a simple thank you would
> have been sufficient.
>
> Bob Hansen

At no point did I ever inquire about Kirby's wealth or its origins. I repeat, if you wish to find out, you should ask yourself - not suggest that I should do it (which you did do).

As I did not ask about Kirby's wealth, etc, NO thanks are due to you for providing information that I did not ask about.

GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")