Topic: how to implement lucas kanade algorithm in matlab
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 11, 2012 9:35 AM

Steven Lord

Re: how to implement lucas kanade algorithm in matlab

"Sabrina Tuli" <sabrina.tuli07@gmail.com> wrote in message
> i can not understand how lucas kanade algorithm find motion vector between
> every frames of a video. please anyone help me to understand lucas kanade
> algorithm and help me implement it in matlab.

The Wikipedia article suggests the implementation will be a call to the
backslash operator with specifically constructed matrices.

If you're looking for technical information about the algorithm and how it
functions on a theoretical basis, CSSM (this newsgroup) may not be the best
place to ask that question. Try a newsgroup devoted to image processing,
like sci.image.processing. You can access that group through Google Groups
if your news server doesn't carry it.

Steve Lord