Topic: Matheology § 177
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 14, 2012 12:12 PM

Michael Stemper

Re: Matheology § 177

In article <1b8d5171-c5a1-4e01-b477-0b99eefa416d@f17g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>, WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> writes:

>Matheology =A7 177
>{{I have often denied any benefit of the distinction between countable
>and uncountable.

You have regularly shown your cramped narrow lack of imagination, yes.
Fortunately, the rest of the world isn't subject to your limitations.

> English nouns are often described as
>"countable" or "uncountable".

"Often"? I don't think so. I'm a native English speaker, and I've never
heard the term before.

I was able to figure out what the terms meant before going to the page,
but this usage is completely irrelevant to mathematics.

Michael F. Stemper
#include <Standard_Disclaimer>
Why doesn't anybody care about apathy?