Topic: Multiple regression with all dummy variables
Replies: 7   Last Post: Feb 15, 2013 4:17 PM

Bruce Weaver

Re: Multiple regression with all dummy variables

On 11/12/2012 5:22 PM, Gary wrote:
> On Tuesday, 11 December 2012 20:20:48 UTC+2, paul wrote:
>> Does a multiple regression with all dummy (indicator) variables make
>>
>> sense? I work at a state university tutoring various basic subjects

--- snip ---

>> Thanks for any help!

> I think you can find some of the argument in
>
> Cohen, J. (1968). Multiple regression as a general data-analytic system. Psychological Bulletin, 70, 426-443.
>
> Also Cohen's famous textbook.
>
> Lance

See also Judd & McClelland's book "Data Analysis: A Model Comparison
Approach" if you can find a copy.

http://psych.colorado.edu/~mcclella/statistics.html

--
Bruce Weaver