Topic: channel gain matrix or path gain matrix
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 27, 2012 2:07 PM

sathish kumar

Re: channel gain matrix or path gain matrix

"Preethi " <preethi433@gmail.com> wrote in message <kbh37k$1uc$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "sathish kumar" <satty634@gmail.com> wrote in message <ka97ok$461$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > i am using rayleigh fading channel
> > i have Nt=6; transmitting antennas
> > Nr=6; receiving antennas
> > now i have to create channel gain matrix between them H
> > i.e channel gain between each antenna pair Hi,j
> > can u help me in this matrix formation
> > is path gain and channel gain are both same ?

> I am also facing the same problem,
> the path gain matrix obtained from the simulink is Number of samples X number of path,
> if we want to have a channel matrix of 6x6 how do we get it?

hi preethi...........thank u for u response
how u got the path gain matrix ?pleas tell me how u got that matrix
i tried so much but i could not find
please tell me how u got that pathgain matrix
pleas give the steps