Topic: Steady state error
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 12, 2012 3:18 AM

justlooking for someone else

Re: Steady state error

Sorry, the closed loop transfer function's steady state error is:

abs(1-dcgain(sys))

If using an openloop transfer function, the function must first be closed
abs(1-dcgain(feedback(sys,1))) % for unity feedback

Alternatively if using an openloop transfer function with unity feedback, then the steady state step error is
1/(1+dcgain(sys))

where dcgain(sys) is the static error constant Kp