Topic: Sun Referance
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 14, 2012 1:45 PM

HVAC

Re: Sun Referance

On 12/14/2012 9:26 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
> On Dec 13, 8:04 am, HVAC<h...@physisist.net> wrote:
>> On 12/12/2012 4:13 PM, Kevin wrote:
>>

>>> What is true is that Earth has a referance on The Milky Way Galaxy and
>>> so what does that necessarily imply?

>> It implies that you need a spelling lesson.
>>
>> Bert can get you up to speed.
>>
>> --

> Thinking is my strong point.

LOL

> I will be called "THe Old Man and the Universe"

You'll be dead soon. You won't be missed. In a few weeks you'll be
forgotten.

> I like that.There has never been a day that I have not
> thought about the universe. I have more ideas on its misteries then
> Einstein.

Perhaps you should have stayed in school beyond grade 4, moron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. ??
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg