Topic: Sun Referance
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 3:49 PM

HVAC

Re: Sun Referance

On 12/17/2012 3:22 PM, Kevin wrote:

>>> By now everyone should
>>> understand that nobody who works for the gummint past or present can be
>>> trusted.

>> What about someone who categorically denies currently working for any
>> known government organization or agency? Could you trust HIM?

> Just for the sake of argument, I'm going to play devil's advocate...

I'm always up for a good argument. Matter of fact, it's one of my
favorite pastimes. Fire away.

> What is true about America's government is that winning the space race
> proves that America's government is ambitious to play the role of God
> in our lives...

That's it? Nothing to support your argument, you just throw it out
there? I don't accept your premise.

> By way of comparison, government isn't bad... just
> America's government is the culprit.

Again...Nothing to support your wild assertion. No cites. Nothing.

Kevin, I suggest you do a bit of homework and come back when you are
better prepared. No offense.

PS- Class dismissed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. ??
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg