Topic: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Replies: 118   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 8:49 PM

Tanu R.

Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.

Nam Nguyen schrieb:

> On 15/12/2012 3:50 PM, Sam Sung wrote:
>> Nam Nguyen schrieb:

>>> Of course. One wouldn't dare to define a mathematical concept using
>>> an infinite description, naturally.

>> No, thinking is not a matter on daring.

>>> But all that isn't a blank check for us to claim that we know how
>>> to define exactly what the natural numbers be, however countable they
>>> might collectively be.

>> Same as the day of week did not change much as of today.

>>> Fundamentally, that doesn't mean much though!

>> Oh! Doh...
>>

>>> _One is free_
>>
>> Me is not.
>>

>>> do define the naturals as that in which there are
>>> finitely may counter examples of the Goldbach Conjecture.

>> For: one is not to define all (including the gone) mondays
>> to be some other day.
>>

>>> Or the other way around! :-(
>>
>> ?

>>> Exactly. That's what I'd say too: "So what"?

>> Just say it.
>>

>>> All that "knowledge" and "definition" and in the end
>>
>> Aaah, in the end...
>>

>>> it's still impossible to know
>>
>> Math is thinking MORE than observing.
>>

>>> if there are finitely many counter examples of
>>> the Goldbach Conjecture!

>> Did you drink proper amounts of water today?
>>

>>> We indeed have been walking on the roof, so to speak, as far as
>>> mathematics and mathematical "logic" is concerned.

>> Bullshit.

Oooh...

>>--

NYOGEN SENZAKI

No more mind no more remind...

Date Subject Author
12/14/12
Read The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
William Elliot
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
trj
12/15/12
[...]
12/16/12
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
[...]
netzweltler
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
namducnguyen
12/15/12
[...]
fom
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
m. m. m.
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Roland Franzius
12/17/12