Topic: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Replies: 118   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 8:49 PM

m. m. m.

Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.

On Dec 16, 3:07 pm, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <d3a3d23d-b0b5-4ffe-bb75-eb6a9a062...@f19g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,
>

>  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > How do you know that there exists a countable language such that every
> > > path can be defined in this language?

> > I do know that in every language (as well as in all languages together
> > since aleph_0 * aleph_0 = aleph_0, and since there are no uncountable
> > languages) only countably many paths can be defined.

> But it is quite possible to define a set in which some, even most, of it
> members are so inaccessible that they cannot be individually defined.
>
> E.g., the set of reals.
>
> Thus requiring the members of a set all to be definable before the set
> can be allowed is an invalid objection, at least outside WMytheology.
>

> > What cannot be
> > defined in any language is not a path.

> It is if it is a member of a set of paths, regardless of either its
> accessability or definability.
>

> > Therefore I know
>
> False "knowledge" snipped!
> --

I count binary easy because P=NP is easy. No math is hard. P=NP is
easy because P==NP is truth FAST ALGORITHM OR true OUTPUTS "yes" when
the correct answer is "yes" and outputs 'NO' otherwise. I count binary
like so 01=1, 011=2, 0111=3, 01111=4, 011111=5, 0111111=6, 01111111=7,
011111111=8, 0111111111=9, 10=ten or 10 OR 'TEN' or 'yes' otherwise
OUTPUTS "YES" or "yes" AND "no".Musatov->?=Musatov{.}time@ater f n=k
at function=if prelim.pretime-*ater=k-f @if
===MUSATOV.00.--TRUE "KNOWLEDGE" SAVED!> ++musatov

Date Subject Author
12/14/12
Read The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
William Elliot
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
trj
12/15/12
[...]
12/16/12
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
[...]
netzweltler
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
namducnguyen
12/15/12
[...]
fom
12/17/12
[...]