Topic: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Replies: 118   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 8:49 PM

m. m. m.

Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.

On Dec 16, 3:18 pm, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1dcb8d78-bbfa-4863-b893-5814cba29...@r13g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > On 16 Dez., 21:34, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > It is mathematics. Mathematics includes discourse about uncountable
> > > sets.

> > But it does not include discourse using uncountably many characters,
>
> So don't try to use uncountably many characters!
> That still allows us to use uncountable sets.
> --

exact so countable many characters come easy and for me and it still
makes for many many sets all Musatov

Date Subject Author
12/14/12
Read The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/14/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
William Elliot
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Rupert
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
trj
12/15/12
[...]
12/16/12
[...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/16/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/17/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
[...]
netzweltler
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Zaljohar@gmail.com
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Virgil
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
Tanu R.
12/15/12
Read Re: The uncountability infinite binary tree.
namducnguyen
12/15/12
[...]
fom
12/17/12
[...]