GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: The Chinese man who gave 'proof' zero is a number in
Istanbul...

Responding to Jonathan Crabtree's question (his post is pasted, for reference, below my signature):

Sorry, but I don't 'get' the 'set theory demo' you have mentioned. Some further explanation appears to be needed.

GSC
Jonathan Crabtree posted Dec 15, 2012 3:47 AM: