Topic: Chi-Square Distance
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 23, 2012 11:17 PM

ryanshuell@gmail.com

Re: Chi-Square Distance

"nedaa" wrote in message <kakffi$kod$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> i have two images i computed the histogram of each image,i want to find the similarity between them using Chi-Square Distance, can you help me with the source code ???
> thanks in advance.

Not sure if this is what you want or not, but you can see all source code by typing 'edit' (without the quotes) and the name of the function that you want to see the source code for. So, in your example, it would be like this:
'edit Chi-Square Distance' (without the quotes)