Topic: labReceive goes to sleep
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 5:32 PM

Edric Ellis

Re: labReceive goes to sleep

"jaesung Park" <jpark@nephilaadvisors.com> writes:

> I think this is a bug in Matlab parallel toolbox. I have almost
> exactly the same implementation in C/C++ and MPI, which worked without
> any problem.

To help us try and work out if this is the case, or if the problem is
elsewhere, we'd need a (preferably simple) reproduction case. I'm not
aware of any problems with labSend and labReceive that might cause this
apparent problem.

Cheers,

Edric.