Topic: Plot Points over an image
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 19, 2012 4:55 AM

Alexey

Re: Plot Points over an image

Hi Pablo,

On my machine your code gives expected result with random image:

image = Image[RandomReal[1, {640, 640, 3}]];
ImageCompose[image, {Graphics[{PointSize[.009], Black,
Point[{0, 0}]}], .6}, {635, 600}]

Alexey

<lopez.matencio@gmail.com> wrote: news:kap6d7$46t$1@smc.vnet.net...