Topic: spmd overhead and sharing small amounts of data
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 20, 2012 11:08 AM

Edric Ellis

Re: spmd overhead and sharing small amounts of data

"Chuck37 " <chuck3737@yahooremovethis.com> writes:

> By the way, is it possible to plot while still in the spmd? I like to
> put up a plot as I go to monitor progress.

Unfortunately it is not - the workers have no ability to show graphics,
and the client is busy looking after the workers. The best you can do
currently is to display status to the command window.

Cheers,

Edric.