Topic: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Replies: 25   Last Post: Dec 28, 2012 10:48 AM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
att1.html (5.3 K)

On Dec 23, 2012, at 8:23 AM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:

> The NY Times article is about the sibling preference policy for school enrollment and parental pressure has to do with that. The article mentions, in passing,
>
> "Amid an explosion in the number of students who qualify for the seats [in gifted and talented programs]..."
>
> and you find nothing odd about that?
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

We have the same issue here. The top 2% of the students number 6% to 8% of the students.

Bob Hansen

Date Subject Author
12/20/12
Read A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/21/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/22/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
GS Chandy
12/22/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/22/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A
Bar
Wayne Bishop
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Robert Hansen
12/25/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/23/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/24/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/25/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/26/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/25/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
GS Chandy
12/25/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/26/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A
Bar
Wayne Bishop
12/25/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
GS Chandy
12/26/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/27/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Paul A. Tanner III
12/27/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
GS Chandy
12/27/12
Read Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar
Haim
12/28/12