Topic: Google needs a 5posts per 24 hours on creeps like HVAC and
BroilJAB ; BOOK: Free & Fair Speech/ Free and Fair Trade #4

Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 21, 2012 2:15 AM

BJACOBY@teranews.com

Re: Google needs a 5posts per 24 hours on creeps like HVAC and

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:28:27 -0800, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> On Dec 13, 4:31 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
> <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I am extremely happy of how well sci.math is cleaned up with New Google
>> Newsgroups, but saddened how dirty and polluted is sci.physics.
>>
>> There are several dedicated "light moderators" of sci.math, who delete
>> the off topic posts.
>>
>> Apparently there is no-one willing to accept that responsibility for
>> sci.physics. Such a shame.
>>
>> So, can the sci.math moderators accept an additional responsibility and
>> moderate sci.physics for it is so polluted and dirty in off-topic and
>> in poster-hogs.
>>
>> And can Google help out these "light moderators" with a built in Google
>> quota of no more than 5 posts per day for any one person (including
>> fake names).
>>
>> Most abusers and offenders of Usenet, their main and major abuse is
>> posting too much of their worthless crap. And so, these light
>> moderators should be helped out by Google itself imposing that quota
>> limit.

And then Archie answers his own post (because nobody else wants to talk
to him)

> I hope I am able to get to address the topic of free and fair economics
> along with this discussion of how speech needs to be "fair" in order to
> be "free". That free is not fair and fair is not free, unless there is a
> balance between them.
>
> For example: The reason the two creeps of HVAC and BroilJab fill up
> sci.physics and sci.math with off topic manure is because these two
> losers have fun in seeing everyone else being bumped off the first two
> pages of the poster board.
>
> Now Sam Wormley is another poster hog and his trick is to make these
> flood of one liner posts, but at least his massive junk is on topic.
>
> Now sci.math in New Google Newsgroup is doing a fine job of eliminating
> HVAC and BroilJab manure, but in so doing, they leave a blue tinted line
> reading "This topic has been hidden because it was flagged for abuse."
>
> So the fairness to real genuine posters of sci.math and sci.physics is
> still very much in jeopardy, because what the creeps are doing now is
> "they do not care if their nonsense is flagged for abuse because it
> leaves a blue line saying it was deleted and the other day I opened up
> sci.math and found only a few topics listed and the others were blocks
> of blue line deletions.
>
> So unless Google limits all individuals to just 5 posts per 24 hours, we
> end up with sci.math and sci.physics as polluted with huge blocks of
> "deleted posts". And the creeps have won again, since they would bump
> off every serious poster of sci.math or sci.physics.
>
> Sci.physics still has no good team of light-moderators, so I again ask
> for the sci.math team to moderate sci.physics as well.
>
> Hopefully the engineers of Google will read this post, because although
> there is a great improvement in sci.math, we still need to get a rule
> that no more than 5 posts per 24 hours by any one person (including all
> his fake names).
>
> When a forum is fair and free, then we attained the goal, but as long as
> it is unfair, it is not really free, because the moment you make a 1
> serious post, you have this creep cabal that pushes your post off onto
> the back pages after an hour of send.
>
> Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts and halted a proper archiving
> of author, but Drexel's Math Forum does not and my posts?

in archive
> form is seen here:
>
> http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986
>
> Archimedes Plutonium http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium whole entire
> Universe is just one big atom where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are
> galaxies

What you don't seem to understand Archie-poo is that anyone with a brain
has left Google Groups to their politics long ago. It was a great
resource, easy to use, and had great coverage of posts. And then as
usual, they decided to screw the whole thing up. What were they thinking?
Probably "Don't be evil" but then they realized they were evolootionists
and that evil was a fairytale and there you go!

So now YOU of all people are screaming for fascist censorship. You idiot,
don't you realize that YOU would be the FIRST to be kicked off the group?
Your dreamland science has no place in a science newsgroup anymore than
Warmley's climate propaganda or HVAC's mindless defense of establishment
physics (even though he hasn't a real clue about what that exactly is).
You seem to forget the way you single-handedly destroyed the discussion
on sci.physics.electromag. Thanks a lot, Archie-poo.

I can't imagine ANY but a free speech archive wasting time storing your
nonsense. I gave up trying to see what you were talking about years ago.
It's like trying to understand G=EMC^2's "theories". Nada.

So, Archie, will you PLEASE kick yourself off of Sci-physics? And
ESPECIALLY off of sci.physics.electromag. We agree with you that all
clowns need to be censored. Start with yourself.

As near as I can tell, except for a few lone voices that pop in every now
and then, if we were to limit sci.physics to those who can demonstrate
practical knowledge of freshman or even high school physics, NOBODY would
be allowed to post. And you may applaud, but I consider that a BAD thing.

Just LOOK at this big bullshit post ARchie-poo generated "answering"
himself. Will SOMEONE please censor him off the NET?