Topic: scott flansburg's new books
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 24, 2012 10:39 AM

Mark Burfield

Re: scott flansburg's new books

Yeah It's funny. Hey I am glad to help and oh by the way here is a link to my books oh and I will give you a discount if you by a lot.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 24, 2012, at 10:36 AM, "Bob" <bobderek@earthlink.net<mailto:bobderek@earthlink.net>> wrote:

Personally:

I have seen enough of this commercial promotion from a state organization. I glad he helped but so did many others.

From: owner-nyscollmath@mathforum.org<mailto:owner-nyscollmath@mathforum.org> [mailto:owner-nyscollmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of Liz Waite
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 3:18 PM
To: amtnys@mathforum.org<mailto:amtnys@mathforum.org>; nyshsmath@mathforum.org<mailto:nyshsmath@mathforum.org>; nyscollmath@mathforum.org<mailto:nyscollmath@mathforum.org>; nyselmath@mathforum.org<mailto:nyselmath@mathforum.org>; nysmsmath@mathforum.org<mailto:nysmsmath@mathforum.org>
Subject: scott flansburg's new books

Hi everyone-
Please see the message below from Scott Flansburg, the keynote speaker at the AMTNYS conference held last month. As those of you who were in attendance are aware, Scott filled in on one day's notice to be our keynote speaker-he actually fit us in between talks-arrived at AMTNYS from another talk around 5pm, flew directly to Arizona following his 6pm speech at AMTNYS and then spoke early the next morning in Arizona!-didn't even blink when we asked him if he could fill in. He is an amazing person and was a wonderful speaker. Please consider purchasing his new book(s).
Liz
Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS 2012 Conference Coordinator