Topic: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Replies: 27   Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 12:20 AM

camgirls@hush.com

Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof

On Dec 30, 9:22 am, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > > NOTHING EVER *NEEDS* to be constructed, DUMBASS!
> > > YOU DON'T represent the function f(x)=2*x by

> > The derivative   f'(x)=2
>
> > The integral      f*(x)=x^2
>
> AN integral, but not THE integral.

It HAS an integral!

It HAS a derivative.

Your imaginary textual froth you make up and call functions DO NOT!!

AD(pos) = 6 IFF DIAG(pos) < 5
AD(pos) = 5 OTHERWISE

What is the DERIVATIVE of that RUBBISH?

You CLAIM it is completed to INFINITY!

W H A T * I S * T H E * I N T E G R A L ?

ANWER THE QUESTIONS VIRGIL

OR STOP TRASHING ALL MY POSTS!

Herc

Date Subject Author
12/24/12
Read Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
george
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/24/12
Read Re: "Simple" Refutation of Cantor's Proof Fails
Virgil
12/25/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
12/25/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
patmpowers@gmail.com
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
george
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
camgirls@hush.com
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/30/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
george
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
William Hughes
[...]
12/26/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/26/12
Read Re: Simple NON-Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil